Saturday, November 20, 2004

It took me three hours. :) Posted by Hello




I have yet to announce the grand news to everyone, but since I'm writing stuff anyway I might as well say it. I have a replacement teaching contract at DDO for the rest of the year (I think).

Other random postings:
  • My charming and remarkably charismatic ex-roomie has her own IMDB listing. It's about time!

  • My mother came back from HK with a promotional VCD from this company (in chinese) which sells certain tofu products. It's one hilariously sad VCD, where a guy dressed like an anime sailor is trying to show you how to cook one of their new products in 12 different dishes. One of them involves frying smoked salmon. ('Nuf said.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You draw the best Inuyasha fanart! Which reminds me I should go read the latest chapter on www.ear-tweak.com...

PJ

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.