Other Blogs
You may have noticed at the top of many Blogspot pages that there is a bar with a button to the far right, labelled "Next Blog"... But what it really is is a randomizer. I was using this to browse other blogs that choose to be viewed publically within the Blogger sphere.
What I see isn't very pretty.
There are certain categories of blogs that exist; the political blog (usually consisting of American politics), the angsty teen blog, the cutesy incomprehensible teen blog, the one entry blog saying "I'm going to write something soon" dated last year, and the ever disgusting and polluting Google-Spamming Blog. (If you don't know what it is, just try looking up anything on Google. Like maybe "travel", "bargain" and a random country name.)
But not all the blogs are terrible representations of the human psyche. I occasionally stumble upon some interesting (English) blogs whose authors are fascinating, humourous, shocking, heart-wretching, and sometimes intelligent. I won't put any links to these blogs because I tend to just browse, read, and forget where they are later on. (You know me.)
Davy says that reading blogs can be addictive (or I think that's what he said). Although I agree with him, I don't really see why he keeps reading this blog... ;) My fanbase is cute and loyal, but I'm not into writing blog entries because I want to sound smart or inspired. (Far from that... I want to sound like an idiot.)
Anyway, I'll be later uploading some photos of the early snow from this weekend.

1 comment:
Lucky you! You got snow. All we got here was lousy rain. I blame Britain!
PJ
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.