Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Requested Wishlist

(Mind you, I'm not the one who wanted to write one in the first place. It's for certain parents-in-law-to-be. And I won't guarantee that the items will be anything serious.)


  • A Smart Car! (Silver and blue)

  • One of these cuties... if the company isn't just bsing us.

  • This book, because I adore Jon Stewart, but not as much as Jorgh. He likes him more.

  • The fantastic 102 episodes of the hard-to-come-by anime series, Kodomo no Omocha. Unfortunately it was just licensed by FUNimation and now probably sits on some dusty shelf in the back of an unfrequented room full of licensed anime that the network also won't air. (At least without dubbing.) Manga volumes are already out, but it just isn't the same. :(

  • While I'm talking about anime, Excel Saga, or Chobits. Maybe GTO, but I might get disillusioned with teaching afterwards...

  • An Athlon 64 system, or at least something that runs a movie properly.

  • A certain band , and I don't mean music either. ;) Connected to this, also my wish to kill all furry pr0n.

  • A lot of desk space.

  • Socks. I hate white socks. I @#$%ing hate white socks.

  • A new, happy apartment with no @#$%ing landlord.

  • Decent hair.

  • A way to deal with a jackass :P

  • A mean gene!

  • An agenda

  • A clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.