Wednesday, November 03, 2004

No One Wants to Know What We Think.

Besides getting up and hearing that those votes were still being counted, I spent the last hour shivering in my room. Where's the heating, dammit?

A piece of good news; the Quebec buses are no longer on strike as of today. So I can technically go outside and enjoy the autumn in old city... but that would require 4.20$ and I need that money to go sub at DDO tomorrow. :) (On the other hand, the fact that the bus drivers are getting a 15% raise is not settling well in my poor-assed commuter belly.)

In other news, my brother and sister should have arrived in HK yesterday evening. I hope they bring back lots of pictures and things because I'm tired of being left behind. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! No more strike! Boo! Crazy raise (and Bush)!

PJ

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.