Sunday, February 29, 2004

Rest of Holiday



I came home Friday afternoon. I spent most of the rest of the holiday on the terrible and addictive Lemonade Tycoon. Actually, on Friday morning I got sick of it because I upgraded my dinky lemonade stand to the most it could get, and I had nothing else to work for except to accumulate wealth. So thus endeth my addiction.

I did go to the bank finally, but seriously, with little hassle. I even finally got the AccesD after about 4 years of going to the bank machine to pay my bills. If I ever have kids, I will tell them to do everything (if possible) on the internet. Banking, going to school, meeting complete strangers, getting married...

Of course, I'd tell them to move out first.



I finally got my photos up. Take a look! The trip to Quebec album is more of a "photo-journal" rather than a boring picture with caption. It's boring picture + boring caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.