Happy Valentine's Day!
Currently I'm slightly tipsy. I can't even type properly either.
Jorghnassen made a lovely risotto and veal supper, which we accompanied with some red wine. Of course, I drank a bit too much and now I'm sort of sitting with my head tilted to the side, wondering what I'm actually writing. And I smell like wine.
Mmmm... wine...
Since I'm so tipsy right now, I don't mind much about the crap that happened with the Conan O'Brien show and the thing with Don Cherry. (Actually, I couldn't give a rat's ass about how an old crazy guy rants on tv about quebecois and the french language. There's plenty of old crazy people on tv who do that kind of crap anyway. If I get upset about how the government gives money to CBC for this guy to be broadcasted, I would get upset about how Global bought the Quebec City CBC station and turned it into an American broadcasting station. Isn't that what Global is?)
Now if only Valentine's day was yesterday... *_*

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.