Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tour of My Neighbourhood

Following my habit of reading the SA forum, not joining because it costs $10US (although that might change into $10CA at this rate) and then posting about the topic here, I give you a Tour of My Neighbourhood (versus "Tour of My Town" because I really, really don't know that much, come to think of it).

1-11-22-12-2


WARNING: large file size (~2 MB)
Goddamn let me fix this problem... >:( Picasa won't let me send large photo sizes :(

EDIT: OK, I've made the above image into an image map, so you'll have to click the different quadrants to get one part at a time.

Those of you who aren't too familiar with Quebec, there's very little public transit going out to the really boonie-like places. For instance, the movie theatre does have a bus line going there... once every two hours or something equally as ridiculous. Also, the entire city is white so there's not much reason to put "REDNECKS LIVE HERE" everywhere.




Yet another article about Islands. Hilarious (and at the same time, NOT hilarious) if you know what is going on there, and you know who the article is talking about...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's make one for Chicout!

Eugenie said...

If anyone wants the 2 MB one just let me know. Also, if there is anything else I'm missing from this map, feel free to add it here. :D

P.S. My home is right in the middle of the map.

Anonymous said...

whoa!

I'm featured on the map!!!!!!!

I'm so honored!

And yeah, the "lake" south of "brem was here" is the base de plein air de sainte-foy... you can go fish, and do kayak there. and also archery...

and it's the fastest way to reach the costco and the bike path on versant-nord.

I don't really miss our old apptment. ;P

Anonymous said...

Is there a place we can actually hear their songs?

I tried their website, and it didn't work (surprise!) hehe

Eugenie said...

Their myspace should work... if not, I know there's a lot of bootleg videos of their live performances on google videos and youtube. Look for the band all in sweaty white clothes.

Their album is out (but even I'm not even thinking of getting it).

Eugenie said...

Oh no, I realized I forgot to put all the Ashton locations. :(

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.