For Sale - A lot of garbage
After bringing home nearly all of my Montreal effects, save large furniture I loaned to my brother for his use, I realized how much complete crap I have in total. Five years worth of textbooks, notes, course packs, and other looseleaf is accumulated in my living room and quarters. Another lot of papers, electronic equipment, toys :) , presents, and such are scattered around here still.
I'm completely baffled as to how to deal with all this mess. I have a dinky desk with very little space for my computer. On top of that, now I need to get a printer since my brother took his all-in-one.
The bookshelf is so fragile looking and old that I doubt it would hold up all these damn textbooks. I have way too many notes for it to look anything but messy in the bookcase. And I don't even want to think about sticking everything under the bed, like I used to do.
Would I count as a candidate for "Clean Sweep"?
Probably not since I don't have a job. :( And I live in a crap-assed apartment anyway.

1 comment:
I have 7 years worth of papers and notes I should take care of, all placed in different boxes. I need time for a big clean up too! And that's not including computer files...
PJ
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.