STRIKING IS BAD FOR YOU.
By YOU, I mean the maintenance workers of the STM. Seriously, no one is on your side except yourselves. You make on average more than my mum and dad did together in a year. And they didn't have the option to get a bigger pension or to get a fat pay hike over four years. Maybe they weren't skilled workers, but 23$ an hour is something like a fortune for even a regular trade-school-trained worker.
In the meantime, I've been walking around Montreal every day since Monday. I think I walked an average of 2 hours a day, just to get between home and McGill, McGill to University of Montreal (the jungle), and from University of Montreal to McGill again. It's been some nice weather though, so I won't complain as much. In other news, I can finally see my toes again! (j/k.)
PHYSICS SUCKS @$$
I took out three other texts today. Light reading, you see. One is something to do with Fundamentals of Modern Physics, some other about plasma spectroscopy, and another about atomic structures. All these four books I have are supposed to be references to the shitty notes I bought for 25$ from the department, which was absolute crap because I don't understand it.
I've been looking for a tutor for this course over the last five weeks, but no one has even been able to offer any leads. I even emailed the bastards at MSPS who didn't even bother to respond to tell me they didn't care about me. Well... at least to tell me they couldn't find anyone. I want my &$#!ing money back.(*) I have a few options left - to go to a random graduate student who has some time, or to a professor (either Buchinger or deTakacsy, if I can ever find him). The only drawback is that I have two weeks left, a laboratory exercise (for some reason) and three assignments to do.
If I have to spend another freaking semester at McGill, I'm going to kill those little bastard nerds in SUMS. As a release, of course.
(*) I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in this student society, so I want my student society fees to be refunded. Right now. For the last four %^@#ing years I spent in McGill. Or MSPS can offer me the head of that bastard Simon. But he's gone now.
Moronic Hobbies
I've taken up stupid online hobbies when I should be studying. I really shouldn't be doing any of these things, but here they are:
- SIMS - I have been doing less of this lately, so I won't start again until I am certain I passed this dangerous course.
- Gaia Online - I'm not sure why I even registered. Josh Lesnick mentioned something about giving fake money from this site for one of his wallpapers, but I don't even have that much yet.
- This blog site - I shouldn't be blogging right now. I think I should be sleeping. Yes. I should. No. Yes. I need to vent.
- Neopets - ... That's it, I'm sending those damn pets to the inn.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.