Lunar Eclipse
If you looked up tonight in Montreal, you would have noticed first between 6 pm or so and 8 pm, the moon was getting swallowed up by the rabbit. (Thanks, Shin!) Then we went inside St Hubert for supper and didn't come out until 10:30 pm. By the way, the service at St Hubert was so craptastic I highly recommend it as a place to send your worst enemy to eat. After giving him or her cancer. (BOOO!!! BAD JOKE!!!)
And then the moon shone like a freaking spotlight on stage!!!
I feel so slazy slazy lazy alazy ... xzzxzzzzzzzzz...
Your attention please: this weblog has been taken over by a 13 year old girl! KAWAII!!! SUGOI!!!11!! LOLROLMAOFNAGEEWQPSE!!!1111@@222
Like i am seewwww kewwwllliess!!! i wanna find some hawwwtiesssss and LeTs Go PaRtY!1111LOL:);)^_^:D:D;dpaSs mE sum Gewwwdd StofFF!!!! nooo won >understands me they all <think i'm like sooo immateur but i'm not i >BOLDhave a bf< online like hes sooo mateur and hes got this wifebut we dont carecuz we totally connect and i have a gf who like is totalli bysuxual too and we like go places n stuff wheee we so kewll!!!!!
I swear, I will never do that again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.