Monday, September 01, 2003

Welcome Home Us!


We came back from a week long trip in Chicoutimi and a day spent in Quebec yesterday night. With Total Blueberry Conquering Action Pose and Renovating Floor Furniture Moving Stance!

I have been watching Excel Saga, yes.

In short, school starts on Wednesday, and I have not yet even been done registering for all my classes yet. All the ones from McGill are done, but not the stupid inter-university transfer (IUT) to U of M. Why? Because this #$^@ing piece of @#$! I used two months ago sent my request to the @$^%ing math department at McGill instead of physics, and the @$%!ing math department decided not to tell me anything. For two months. So I got pissed off (it's not obvious, is it?) and have been trying to contact someone to work out the details before the first class on Thursday. It's exceptionally frustrating, I'm telling you.

I haven't sent my last form to get my student loans for this semester yet. I have these two things to sort out tomorrow.

In the meantime...

Happy Labour Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.