Tuesday, September 23, 2003

The Ultimate Venting Machine!


Yes sir, ma'am, this is the ultimate in self-congratulating, self-expression, self-exploration, and self-pleasing device, called Blogger. Get one for yourself, your friends, your brother, your sister, your mother and father, your uncles and aunts and cousins galore, and yes 'em, even your gammers and gaffers. It makes online forums look like a crude soliloquizing soliticizing mesmerizing desensitizing method of communication between you 'n your family and friends. It's fast and easy as it is to say "Look 'em, ma, no brains!"

Anyway, I wanted to mention that sometimes communicating with other people makes life look so taxing that you don't want to associate yourself with human beings ever again. My Numerical Analysis group is somewhere in limbo. I have four other random people in this group I was supposed to be working with since last week, but for some reason there was only one other person in the group who even attempted to contact anyone else in the group, through the miraculous instant communication method called WebCT.

Now, if anyone else out there knows about WebCT, you will know that it is a crappy form of communication. In fact, I think I would rather use the most spammarific email address I have (my Excite mail address) to email my group with than use WebCT. But alas, there is no way to email them from this program, or even through this class, unless they directly gave me their email addresses through WebCT. For you see, for some reason the remaining group members who haven't attempted any contact through WebCT is still in limbo and I don't even know if they even exist or if my professor is playing a cruel, cruel joke on us. Silly Nigam. ^_^

So for now, I have contact with three of these people. On the other hand, I don't even know what they look like or if they have a head attached or not. Hopefully they do.

And I haven't finished my first physics homework. But it's on its way tomorrow.


I would like very much to continue with the Tuesday tradition with Ivo-san and Jesse-kun if they don't mind. It's a great practice for me to actually play the violin again, especially with my esteemed friends. I really missed playing violin, but I missed especially the playing with others, and all the silliness that happens during crazy practice sessions. Especially because being mathematicians, we can't count nor keep pace with each other.

Maybe by the end of the semester, we'll be able to perform for the others from SUMS and it'll become a mini-concert! :):):) I'll have to propose this to SUMS and maybe even enter us into SUS variety/talent show...!!!

Oh boy, this thought just occured to me. Oh boyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy...........

*Squirming in chair, happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.