Ultimate Skank-O-Rama!!!
You can tell... there's this girl who's walking around McGill while it's raining hard and it's cold this week, with flip flops and a tank top. Who the @#$% wears flip flops in the rain? Unless you're a girl who lives in the women's residence across the street of Burnside, for insane amounts of money a month, and all they do is hide guys in their dorms doing who knows what...
Speaking of skanks, there was this really awful one at Snowdon while I was transferring metro stations to go to UdeM. (Or "you-damn.") Anyway, this girl was definitely skank material... her skin-tight pants were falling down below her
SKANKY-ASSED PINK G-STRING
. And a skank belt. I don't know why these people wear belts, when they're clearly hanging even further below their underwear. And don't say that I was staring at her because I was being envious, because I wasn't. On the contrary, I wanted to avert my eyes but it's hard to do that when you're walking down the stairs right behind this skank.Sarah...? :(
Wednesday, I spent all day doing my physics homework, and writing MATLAB code by hand (for Numberical... that's another story), as I didn't have MATLAB. Then Thursday, I spent a good while working on my code on my computer (which then mysteriously got MATLAB somehow) from 7 pm to 3 am Friday... completely frustrated over my stupid code not working. I was ready to punch out someone, until I felt asleep and woke up the next day to go to class at you-damn. Then I worked from 3:30pm to 7 pm just trying to fix my code, which in the end didn't work. Since I had no time to fix it, I submitted the entire homework. Nigam said that if the code doesn't run at all, then the question gets a zero automatically. I can't believe I spent 5 hours working on that stupid thing and I didn't get any marks for it. :(
So understandably, on Friday I was rather pissed off at a lot of crap, but no one in particular except myself. I was looking forward to seeing Sarah-chan for her birthday that day. It was reported to me that she would be at the bus station at 9:30 pm, to head to Moovenpick at 10:00 pm for a 2 for 1 crêpes special. Except Felix was having a party at 9:00 p.m. that night at Foufounes.
Cheryl, Derrick, and Amanda were planning to go to Felix's bash by Cheryl's (father's "ghetto") car for 9, so I went with them for a drive down to Berri, hoping to have enough time to see Felix-chan and then get to the bus station.
Of course, parking is a nightmare downtown Montreal, so it took twenty minutes to find a space. By then, it was a bit too late to go see Felix, so I bade them goodbye and headed for the metro (St-Laurent). I should have just walked, because it took another 15 minutes to go one stinking stop because the metro was a bitch.
At 9:35, I got to the bus stop but there was nobody around. I figured maybe they left to go to Moo, so I took another metro at 9:40 by orange line (which was stupid because I should have taken the green one). Another several dozen minutes later, I get to Moo and see everyone there...
Except Sarah-chan, who changed her plans at the last minute. Of course, I didn't get any messages because I hadn't been home for the whole day.
Everyone was ticked, but we decided to hang out at Moo anyway. Even poor Jesse-kun. :p We did have fun, even having conversations initiated by Kathy about the "male strip club." That was hilarious. :)
I got home at about 1 am, pretty tired and weirded out. Roomie then told me what happened while I was gone, as she was totally freaking about how everyone left messages saying they didn't know where whoever was... and then she didn't know where anyone was, and then got even more confused.
It was a big mess. Anyway, I got an email from Jorgh telling me to call him in Chicout even if it was 3 am. So I called at 3 am, pissing off his parents. It was his fault, tho.
I slept until noon. It's so nice to sleep until noon.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.