Thursday, September 04, 2003

Back to McGill



First day back in school... I really hope this is the last time I get to say this as a student. ^_^

I have Numerical Analysis with apparently ninety other students, most of them in engineering for some reason. Engineers at McGill are very strange, as they have a completely different studying mentality in general. Whereas McGill science students have a superiority complex towards the engineers and like to complain about the engineers in their classes. But for good reason, I suppose (then again, I'm biased).

I have Art of Listening with a professor who admitted that this is his first semester teaching at McGill. But the course content is completely the same as when Jorghnassen took the class back in 1998. In fact, I don't think that classical music changed at all during the last six years. So why the F@#$ING crap did the publishing company make another edition of the book in between for this class??? WTF is wrong with these capitalistic bastards? [Edited long string of swear words and threats to all capitalistic dogs.]

I have one of the World of Chemistry classes, taught by the infamous Professor Joe Schwarcz, of radio, television, and newspaper fame. Apparently, there are three other W of Chem classes - drugs, food, something else - and then this one. This one is the leftover stuff from the other three more theme-based ones that didn't fit in any of them, and they put it together in a class called "Diversity of Chemistry."

Tomorow (today) I will have a History of Japan class, and then I will have to shuttle myself to University of Montreal to take the freaking frightening physics class. *shiver*

I will let you, dear reader(s), know how that goes soon. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.