Monday, March 20, 2006

So Long, and Thanks For All the Sh!t

  1. Thanks for not telling me what your intentions were for Monday, on Friday when I was actually present at school.

  2. Thanks for messing up all the students who believed that the next teacher who would replace the classes I was teaching would be THEIR OWN.

  3. Thanks for giving an explanation to the cooperating teacher in the math class what was going to happen for the next three weeks, at least. Oh wait, you didn't.

  4. Thanks for telling me indirectly that you weren't going to do shitall about the discipline problems that was going on in class for the same students that I kept telling you about having these discipline problems.

  5. Thanks for calling on Sunday to tell me I was getting axed in so many words, and that you already lined up a supply teacher on Friday.

  6. Thanks for making it pretty clear that you don't think things were getting better, though clearly they were starting to.

  7. Oh by the way, thanks for being intimidating and sly in your decision making process. Maybe next time you should ask me before you screw around with a hundred students' lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's start our own independent school in Quebec City.

Eugenie said...

Well, the up side is that I have a much better idea what kind of things I should be doing with younger grades. And that I shouldn't be dealing with younger grades.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.