Friday, March 31, 2006

Davy'd Better Watch This Space...

Random Notes

I have yet to finish those tax forms.

I got a phone call this morning from that mess of a school asking me to go all next week. For the hell of it, I told them that I couldn't go on the 5th and 6th, since I already told my other school that I would be there. Lo and behold, they accepted that arrangement. I wonder how desperate they are...

How to cook a steak:
1- preheat frying pan on medium high
2- put oil in pan
3- put steak in pan, about 5 minutes
4- turn steak over once
5- eat
0- buy Schwartz Steak Spice, dammit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are good spices. Though I miss the ones from Le Baron Rouge.

Eugenie said...

Go buy me some.

Anonymous said...

Mission Accomplished! :D

Eugenie said...

YAY!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.