Monday, December 05, 2005

Sub (Last Day)

I finished early and decided to offer my services voluntarily to the elementary sector. It was soooo fricking cute. The kids were in the hallway getting dressed to go out for recess, and they recognized me from the music band's performance.

"Are you the miss who teaches music?" one cute little huggle asked.

"I taught music, yes."

"Oh I love music!" And she went on and on about the things she enjoyed and the activities that she participated in. And it was so fricking cute! I wish my kids could do that... ;_;

(Unfortunately, the teens get more depressing and/or disturbing as they get older.)

My colleague invited me to her class to help her class with their 150 word Christmas stories. The little boy who also came up to me after the Rememberance Day performance was in that class, and he exclaimed, "Oh, it's the music teacher! You're a very good music teacher!" Then he read me his cute story about Santa and Rudolph zipping around the world delivering toys despite the terrible events befallen upon their quest for Christmas cheer.

Actually, all the kids wrote about terrible events befalling Santa and Rudolph. One even suggested that Santa experienced terrible injuries and/or disease, such that Christmas was delayed by four days.

I had to stealthily escape eventually to visit the office, but my colleague informed me that the kids asked when I would go back to visit again.

God, I should just visit that class every day. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.