Return to Obscurity
The teacher is returning on Monday, but I have a supply day Monday as well for another teacher so it still means I have to go back there Monday.
I wasn't sure yesterday if I was supposed to return to continue replacing but they told me that morning so I spent all evening at school correcting absolutely everything. It was worse than report card deadline because at least I had weeks to prepare for that. I don't even know if I cleaned up everything in her room... But I'll be able to talk to her on Monday to straighten out certain things, like why there's a chocolate bar in the drawer, and where I left the records because I sure as hell don't know.
I'm listening to "Christmas in Heaven" from the Monty Python movie The Meaning of Life, and I think it was probably the most exciting Christmas song at the time. Who wouldn't like to watch a song and dance number with a bunch of topless women? Really. '_'
I still have yet to watch Life of Brian. That could probably count as a Christmas-y theme of a movie, no?
I got home last night and started uncontrollably singing a jazz variation of Jingle Bells everywhere. It must have been due to the supression of all holiday spirit I had to endure during the last few months, not necessarily due to the union's pressure tactics.
When my computer parts come, I'm going to go absolutely INSANE.

1 comment:
Don't go insane...
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.