Poster Job #2
Once again, I have another set of posters that PGSS wants me to put up. This time there are two notable differences:
1) The list of McGill buildings to poster is considerably smaller. It happened that Ms. Wambui from the PGSS office gave me the wrong, extensively and painfully long list the first time around, because she couldn't find the shorter list that had the actual updated (?) locations. Thus, the reason why I visited a hundred little dinky obscure houses around McGill downtown campus the last time...
2) There are two posters like last time, but one of them is barely different from the old one. Okay, that's not a "difference" but it makes a difference how the secretaries and administrative offices treated me this time around. I walked around for an hour today to fewer places, but the secretaries gave me quizzical looks saying, "Didn't PGSS just poster that last time?" I had to reply, "Well, it's somewhat outdated, so I suppose these are updated versions." Then they sort of drop the "nice" facade and tell me to poster it up with the whatever look.
Anyway, I got tired of walking after an hour (probably because I felt too lazy today) and came home to vegetate for the rest of the day. And night. And I don't know what I'm actually doing right now. (What was I doing? Jorgh? Help???)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.