Another Proof of Retardedness
Lately, I felt complacent towards the invading Nerds from last semester. It's possible that the lack of anything productive to do this semester has led me to fail to rectify the situation, as I had said I would do last semester. (ie. kick the living crap out of each and every one of them bastards.) Anyway, it's over. All my peers have left or are leaving. The fight has ended before it started.
Or has it...?
Today has been slightly stressful (compared to the usual background level of non-stressed-ness) because I was frantically trying to finish an assignment for this afternoon. After all, I have to get the highest marks possible out of this course, otherwise no one would be impressed by any mark less than an 80%... for one course... the entire semester... when I had nothing else to do...
Nonetheless, I chose SUMS to complete my assignment, as my ritual dictates. (Either SUMS or at home. Never in the library.) In any case, the most disgusting place on campus is ironically an almost homey feel to it because of my history and familiarity with it.
Of course, SUMS has been invaded by the UBER-NERDS of HELL since the beginning of the school year. So I have to tolerate their stinky, sweaty, phlegmy, dirty, rude, inconsiderate, and downright irritating habits while I attempt to concentrate on solving one particularly annoying assignment problem.
Also, lately there has been a breaking out of beer during random chess games (???) by a few, and more unfinishe4d lunches hanging around, so everything's even stickier and more disgusting than ever.
By some strange coincidence, all this stuff happens to pile up on the table I wanted to work on. So I promptly push it to one side, onto the pile of chess pieces and other "toys" no one takes care of in this room.
One drunk bozo decides to take some of this garbage off the pile to play chess, and tosses it onto my homework.
Naturally, I get very angry and tell him to pick it up and throw it out. For some reason, he lacked the common sense to apologize and throw it out, instead just blankly staring at it and then took the offending material and tossed it aside some more. I then repeat that he should throw it out, taking some responsibility to this offence. He decides to do it later anyway, much to my chagrin, while the Uber-Uber Nerd (whom Ian affectionately calls "Fat T-" declares that it's SUMS's responsibility to keep the room clean. Then they promptly start playing chess like no one's business. I was ticked off, and responded that if they come into this room, it's their responsibility to keep it clean as well.
Who the f#ck does he think he is??? What is he, f$cking 6 years old??? I won't sit and be pushed around like that! And the nerve of those bastards to think that they can act and talk back however they think without consequence!
Okay, I will. Anyway, this is the second *BIG* strike for them towards me. They've already run out of strikes with SUMS, but one more bastard-like attitude-filled prank like that and I'm definitely going to throttle someone. Seriously.
Well, non-physically.
And I'm sure it won't take very much this time around.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.