Thursday, December 04, 2003

Photos, finally!



I gave in and started uploading my photos to Yahoo! photo albums. There's a link on the sidebar now.

There's three of them taken from about three years ago, when I was just starting at McGill. God, I miss that hat... (I lost it in the metro.)




My Numerical Analysis Group Assignment (or num anal group ass) is finally completed! Now I just have to wait until it gets published online for sure. I'd like to extend a really really humungous thanks to my group mates, Greg and Mike, who have been absolutely phenomenal throughout the project. If it weren't for the whole team effort, I'm certain nothing would have been done at all. Or at most a web page would have been put up with a whole lot of nothing.

I'm 1 000 000% certain that this is the best group I have ever been put in. Actually, this is the best group I've ever worked with, period. Better than the stupid education classes groups where we did squat, like that terrible group that ejected me unanimously without even consulting me, or that 8 member group with absolutely no clue as to what we were doing, or that lab partner in physics who got overstressed and it was later discovered that this partner was manic depressive. So, yeah, this group is just great.

*snif* I'll miss you guys. :)




"Bel-ge-lon tai." No. Just isn't right. :(




Thanksgiving's a bit far behind but...



I'm grateful for my friends and my two families, mine and Jorgh's. I have been keeping to myself much too long, and I think it would be a good time to start reconnecting. I have been trying to since my father passed on, and it's been a bit frustrating at times because I am a generally shy and non-assertive person.

So I'm going to Marie-Claude's birthday on the 14th. I hope. If they'll have me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.