Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Dim Sum



I had so much food at dim sum I think I nearly exploded. But then an hour later when I got home I was hungry again. I wonder why?

I was pleasantly surprised to see Laura, whom I haven't spoken to since cegep. She's out in Kingston now, and extended me a warm welcome. Actually, she was surprised to see me too because she had brought everyone Christmas cards except for me. ^_^ Oh well.

Marie Claude got many interesting items. One being a pair of chocolate breasts from Brenda. >_< Well... I'll have to up the ante next time we give presents to her. First it was the penis pop during the summer from Rachel, now this chocolate. I think I'll bring a "pain à fesses" next time. Then someone'll have to bring a cotton candy crotch or something. I don't know.

Studying?


I have been drifting in and out of studying lately. I only have two electives exams left: World of Chemistry, whose lectures are online, and Introduction to Japanese Culture class. I haven't done any readings yet for that one (eep!) so I should get cracking on that once I finish watching all the lectures. This is why I'm writing at 4:42 a.m. Figures.

Anyway, I'll be heading back home to Quebec City on Friday afternoon with Jorgh. It'd be very unlikely for me to have any internet access, so if I forget to post before I leave, I wish you, dear readers, a happy holiday and restful break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.