Saturday, December 06, 2003

Me too!



I stopped at American Elf a second ago, which had this comic where Magic Boy threw a tantrum and tossed his supper into the garbage. In the end, he had to eat that supper anyway. He blames Quebecor :p .

A few hours ago, I threw a tantrum and tossed my studying materials into the recycle bin. Of course, I still have to study from them. Fortunately I don't have to eat it. ^_^




A Mad Mario Player!



Jorgh and I (... okay, I did...) found a very famous video on the net where a guy finished Super Mario Brothers 3 (on the old Nintendo system) in 11 minutes. Amazing feat, nevertheless, but it turns out it wasn't a one-shot deal, and the video actually spliced several videos together. The japanese player had actually used an emulator, which means no world record...

Anyway, I became curious to see what other amazing videos were out there, and I found the 8-part Super Mario 3 videos which show the player playing every single level and stage in the game. It comes out to less than 2 hours, so it's rather long to sit and watch. Nonetheless, this is an even crazier feat because this guy had to sit out probably weeks and weeks perfecting each stage himself. You can sometimes even imagine the emotions the player endures, as Mario paces back and forth out of sheer tedium.

All these videos you can find on the net, or on Kazaa, or wherever you usually look for porn- I mean legitimate non-copywritten videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.