Happy Birthday Billy!
As usual, now that I look over my older entry, I regret those thoughts that I had before. I had a very good time on Friday, surprising Billy with the gang. It was lovely to be included in something once again, as it pains me to be alone and it made me felt left out every time there was an outing that I could not attend. It sucks being broke.
Sarah came to town :) and stayed at Rachel's place on the south shore. She discovered dim sum on Saturday, and had such a great time there that they went back on Sunday. Fantastic!
For some reason, Jesse either decided not to abduct Jordi on Saturday, or he did and didn't tell me, so I didn't have plans on Saturday with them. Instead, Jorgh and I went to the dim sum. Then I felt immensely tired from insomnia so Jorgh and I went home.
I guess the highlight of my weekend was on Sunday when I attended the Gay Pride Parade with Felix, and got a terrific sunburn. I expected nothing less after standing out in the sun for three hours without sunblock. Now I'm afraid of going outside. *shiver* #@$! it hurts like %#@$!!!
Insomnia
Since I came back from Quebec City early July, I couldn't bring myself to sleep at a relatively decent time. Say, 1 am. I have been unable to sleep properly, due to all sorts of thoughts floating around my head like a swarm of little black flies that seem to like floating around my head. I like sleeping. Hey, if I had a choice, I'd probaby sleep all day. That way I wouldn't be wasting resources like this.
What to do with insomnia? Read a book. Problem is, I don't have any. Or at least ones that aren't ten kilo textbooks about calculus or physics. The books I recently read were digital, meaning I stayed up until 5 am reading them on this monitor and basking in screen radiation with giant glowy eyes.
What else could I do? Actually, rollerblading every day. I would, but after three days in a row, I got these really small but annoying blisters next to my ankles, all in a row, and then a bruise under one set of them, and then the thing got itchy. So I said screw this and resorted to sitting here drawing webcomics.
Oops. Now I'm stuck. (Writer's block.)
...
...
...
Sunburn
I'll put up a drawing in a moment of how bad it actually is.
EDIT: Go look at my webcomic. (August 4, 2003).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.