Now I am back in Quebec, and I have been gardening for about an hour and a half. It's frigging hot! I can't believe how much crap there is everywhere when you leave it for a month. I mean, I *really* hate those vines. Sometimes I wish that a plant disease similar to dutch elm will come by and infect all these stupid gfs vines and then the landlord would *have* to come and finally do something about all this stupid overgrown vegetation. GDI!!!
Anyway, I wrote to D and he's very happy to meet with me this week. :) I haven't seen this guy in four years! I'll point you to a really old sketches page. Mind you, I don't have a clue as to if the link actually works. Just poke around or something.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.