Thursday, July 31, 2003

Now I am generally less frustrated and in a better mood before the party(-ies). I have also been invited to see my old friend Sarah from Quebec this Sunday with Rachel :) and I am very happy to do so. Life is like a buttercup (la la la la la)...

After struggling with some more css crap today, I realize how very hard it is to make a nice looking layout for a webpage. I mean, there are so many good examples of good uses for css, and so many good examples of bad-assed crap css. I like to stare at these pages and go, "Why meeeeee?????" *bawling eyes out*

Jorgh finally agreed to let me finish making his web site for the McGill math graduates page by supplying me with actual information, instead of making things up like I was doing. Unfortunately, I have to redo the layout because I had no idea what to put in the first place. And then Vito wanted to pay me to redo his page, but he already has a decent looking simple thing he put together with Composer.

I'll figure out how to do Jorgh's page before attempting to do Vito's.

Hell, I'll figure out how to fix my own before doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.