Tuesday, July 29, 2003

The Bad Thoughts Cometh in My Head



I am invited to two parties this weekend: Friday - one surprise party for a friend of my girlfriends, Billy, and Saturday - one pseudo-surprise/abduction party for Jordi.

I was first very upset that both were on the same day, but then I spoke with Jesse, who is organizing the abduction party, and he determined his would be better held on the next day.

EDIT: I want to apologize and remove the next few paragraphs from viewing.


Frustrations!

People say that when there's something on your mind, you should tell your friends or talk about it somewhere. Since this is something I cannot tell my friends because of its sensitive and critical nature, I wanted to write it down to make sense of these thoughts. I talked to Jorgh the other night about these things...

Such evil thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.