Monday, December 11, 2006

New Blogger Features :)

You might have noticed a few slight changes in the last little while. Firstly, I finally decided to fix the titles of each post, but I have to do them manually (ugh) because I was too clumsy to figure out where the "Title Field" button was. Secondly, I have the new option (courtesy of Blogger Beta) to put labels on each post, so now I am going to go back and do them at the same time. So don't be alarmed when you see your name for some reason in the labels even if I didn't mention you explicitly, because I am probably 1) making notes to myself and 2) wrong - where option 2 is more likely than 1. Thirdly, I put a site meter link at the very bottom of the page, like Jorgh's, so that everyone can see which person with a mysterious IP address is visiting our blogs.

Hopefully all these changes can lead you to a more pleasant and enjoyable blog-reading experience as you laugh at all the related things I've done, such as getting sick and/or paranoid.

P.S. Sorry for killing your news readers. :(
P.P.S. I think I might not have understood the concept of labels, because I think I have too many. :(:(

4 comments:

PJ said...

Ooh, labels. I want some too, but maybe in smaller font. And maybe I can fix the template too, but I got bigger worries right now.

Eugenie said...

Well you are lucky that the labels are coming in now and not later, because I have 400 entries to fix up.

Yes, I have to fix my template somehow too. I don't know why the text size is so inconsistent...

Anonymous said...

I suggest you use the mybloglog service with their widget.

just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's what happened to my RSS!

David(Air

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.