Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chinese Vegetable and... Banks AGAIN?

As some of you might have witnessed, I have been growing some (unidentified) chinese vegetable over the last few months on my window sill. A few of them have grown to a harvestable size while I was gone, so my mum cooked it for me. Not bad, for about 3 months of agonizing over their stunted growth!

Desjardins called me today to give me another reason to bitch at them and about them, again. In a nutshell, the caisse changed their accounts last month, resulting in their unsuspecting clients having to pay fees for each transaction unless the client indicates otherwise. So I ended up paying for a bunch of transactions because their letter to me did not mention this.

I ranted to Big Pu last night about this, and both of us wanted to know if there were a way to protest their stupid new account structures. Protest? Because they're not a bank but a cooperative, which should mean we are supposed to have a say on this. I admit that I am a bad co-op member because I did not stay well-informed. The people who decided on making stupid user fees are even worse. But whoever voted these dumbasses in who created this shit should be punched in the kidneys.

4 comments:

PJ said...

Desjardins is just a bank in disguise. They don't give a shit about their "cooperators".

Eugenie said...

With this account change, it no longer makes much sense to have a Desjardins account because they're just like every other effing bank.

Anonymous said...

How's Big Pu?

David(Air

Eugenie said...

Big Pu's wants to come home.

We have lofty plans when he gets back in half a year! :D

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.