RUN FOR THE CURE We Are Victorious I Mean Me i mean i

Update: I neglected to add some details about the chart. Basically, each point you see represents each time I trained (including the day when all I did was trot down the street for 3 minutes). I left in some times on the graph to show some sense of scale. You can tell when I extended the length of the runs, from around 1/2 km to a bit over 5 km, just before I started to plateau. You can also tell when I took vacations and forgot to bring my shoes, where the graph takes a long dip after a few empty x values.... Finally on October 1st, the date of the run, I pulled a new (but pretty mediocre) record of 31:43 for 5 km.
Those of you who sponsored me for the run, thank you so much. :) And those of you who have yet to sponsor (or choose not to due to insufficient funds or lack of interest), fundraising is always ON. Tell your friends! And I'd love to see that magic 150 reached...

1 comment:
Yay! You win! I'll make you cookies!
But you have to come here in Waterloo...
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.