I Ran for (Melted) You
I said I would post the overall progress and results, but since I have more recently lacked sleep and sanity, I took a 5 hour long nap after the run and it is now already the evening and I am still too tired to compile the data. The digital camera ceases to turn on, so I have no immediate photos to show you. (This is the reason I have not posted photos in a long time.)
But you can rest assured that despite the rain and the cold, and a certain Jorgh's epileptic chihuahua constitution, I completed the run and have photos of it. :)
The paper got wet, predictably, but the marker I used to fill in the bad printing quality of the letters ran like the makeup of a jilted prom queen. So the result is as you see below.
There weren't as many people as last year, as most of these missing participants may have wisely decided to hide at home with their hot cocoas and thick blankets rather than decide to stick it out to the cold and bitter end when all the participation prizes were handed out to everyone else but me. :( I got free food tho. :)
Fundraising is still ON though. Please help me raise the bar on the goal for next year!

2 comments:
Good job!
David(Air)
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.