Thursday, September 07, 2006

T-0 Yay!

I'm having a happy birthday, thank you. :)

On the other hand, I ended up with quite a few blisters (and one that turned very purple, due to someone stepping on one by accident. No biggie, tho, eh?) from walking a lot in unbroken shoes a few days ago. So my activities lately have been mainly walking around the plateau area. Fortunately, blisters can be solved with Davy's solution.

This evening, Jorgh took me to the nice restaurant, L'Express, where he ate too much and I ate tons of blueberries and too much. The up side is that the food is good and the prices are not too bad for a French restaurant (as long as you don't go overboard). The down side is that the place setting seems to have been inspired too much by the cheapo eats; but paper napkins and paper table cover seems to pale in comparison to the unsharp dollar store steak knife...! Anyway, good food.

P.S. Jorgh says tartar is not something you want to eat regularly. Or semi-regularly.

P.P.S. RUN, FORREST, RUN! That's all I ask for all year from anyone, so I'll ask again in a week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

23:48... I'm not late yet! :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.