O, T.O.
Gone for a while, eh? I'm still hiding from the real world in Toronto, at Eddie and Rebecca's place. I attended a wedding (second cousin's, if a godfamily even counts in the first place) and spent some time being driven crazy by my sister, mother, and brother all at the same time.
Also, I had spent a day with Davy and Stefan up in Chicoutimi before leaving for Toronto, but I won't talk about that much for the moment because I feel all of the following:
- Bloated from the 9 day long EATASTICFEST called "meeting with family and gorging ourselves."
- Bloated, having forgotten my running shoes at Jorgh's, and my mother forgetting to bring my running clothes after I told her to bring them.
- Sleepy because it's fricking 2 a.m. after running around the EX all day and eating.
- Irritated because I can't sleep.
- I think my eye is infected because it's been very hard to not gouge it out from pain.
I'll be back in the province (at least) tomorrow, if weather, road conditions, car condition, driver condition, and hair condition permits. Meanwhile,

1 comment:
Go see doctor about your eye. And come get your running shoes back.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.