Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kakashi: Aaaayyyyyyeeee!
Shikamaru: How much longer do I have to stand here?
Kakashi: Until this picture is completed! Yeah!
Shikamaru: [sighs] How troublesome. *TOK* Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Vectors!

/I'll bet you the kids don't say that in linear algebra...

Eugenie said...

Speaking of math, I never really understood the "paths" function in Photoshop until I took Numerical Analysis with our own Dr. Evil. Then HOLY COW I finally understood what half of those tutorials on the web were talking about.

So I don't appreciate it when people use paths for the wrong purpose, like this tutorial. One should be using the anchor points to anchor curves, not make a gigantic connect-the-dots maze. It will take much, much, longer to define the curves the correct way, but it is well worth it in the end.

The correct way to use anchor points.

Thank you, Dr. Evil, for your continued service to educate Photoshop enthusiasts!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.