It is too hot.
I saw a guy outside jogging around noon. He was heading up the overpass, his shirt completely soaked with sweat and probably part of his flesh along with it. What made it even worse is that there was absolutely no shade, and saner people who do that kind of stuff carry around jugs of water with them, and he had none.
Hell, I'm wearing half a shirt.
Notice that I get mightily ticked when it gets hot. One summer as a kid, my family and I went to Toronto and it was so terribly hot there that I was literally dripping sweat from the ends of my pigtails. I blame it on my parents who dragged us outside in the sun. My TO cousins wised up and bought an A/C unit.
On the other hand, our family never believed in A/C, and I only get that fan in the background to the left.

1 comment:
Come be with me! I have AC!!!And I need your help, desperately.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.