Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random Notes ii

I've been busy this week working here and there. (Next week is looking pretty empty though.) And I have this insane craving for chocolate. We bought a bag of Hershey's Eggies, sold during Easter (like other egg-shaped things). They resemble Smarties, or other chocolate ellipses with candy shells, and large as thimbles. I was happily consuming them a few weeks ago, only to find that most of the eggies were chipped, dented, or mangled in the bag. Eggie after eggie of exposed chocolate derrieres. :( But I was desperate so I ate them anyway. Now I have no more, and I have been dying for some cavity-inducing crunchy chocolate thing.

:(

I have met a lot of new faces (versus people since I barely get to learn much else than "that face I saw at X school") and I think I have been learning much from my ordeals this school year. It is not enough, though, for some (certain) people (person), so it may not surprise anyone that I probably will supply teach for yet another year. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your

I suck at teh english

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.