I am such a bastard
I don't internet-stalk. Rather, I internet-peep.
Most of you may know that I don't publicise my blog. I almost do not have it on any search engine (I think). In fact, if you anonymously and randomly sign my blog, I will freak out for about half an hour trying to figure out who you are. Then I hide under a big shell until nobody's looking and run for freedom.
On the other hand, I will go to great lengths googling people I knew back in the past. I will turn over many a stone to pry into the depths of the underworld (ie. look in my old yearbooks) until things become clear.
And lo and behold, if you have a livejournal or a blog, I will find you. Or in this case, both of you.
EDIT: I should probably specify that these two are from my old school while I was up in blueberry land.

1 comment:
I miss blueberry land.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.