Making disgusting food since 1999
OMG the picture is always terrible.
You should have let your hair down... though at least it doesn't look like you have a green mullet.
How do you know that I didn't have a green mullet?
Congrats!!! I knew you could do it!!!
LOLIt's not too bad... I've seen worse mugshots. At least you don't look like you're going in jail!brem
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
4 comments:
You should have let your hair down... though at least it doesn't look like you have a green mullet.
How do you know that I didn't have a green mullet?
Congrats!!! I knew you could do it!!!
LOL
It's not too bad... I've seen worse mugshots. At least you don't look like you're going in jail!
brem
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.