Monday, October 03, 2005

Ran for the Cure: Thank You! Merci!

My total is actually $300! I want to personally thank everyone who pledged for me, and encoruaged me to run. If you tracked my progress over the last three weeks, you will see just how much that encouragement has given me the motivation to achieve this completely baffling result. (And those of you who don't know me, this is absolutely completely baffling.)

Just because the run is over doesn't mean that the fundraising drive is over.

Anyway, I held up my end of the deal. I dared to slowly and stinkily trot 5 km of the gentle rolling slopes of the old city, and made it in a record time (!?) of 33 minutes. How did I do that? I really don't know. Maybe being last in the running crowd pushed me a bit more than I thought. But, hey, someone has to be last, right?

Here are the results of the Quebec City cohort. ... Well, considering that PEI had about half the amount of participants and about just as much raised...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the bestest. I can't even run 1km...

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.