Too cold to run
It is raining cold, blowing, bird doo today.
Addendum: Not only did it pour Rita leftovers all day all over our city (just like Katrina earlier this month, and Ophelia last year), but it flooded the nearby road (boulevard Hamel, if you have any idea where that is) for a "couple" blocks, good and wet. It shut down the road and therefore all the restaurants and businesses there too.
I came upon the Mario Opera through Boingboing today, and I can't get over how well it is put together so far. If it ever gets put into a show, I swear I'm going to get a passport just so I can see it wherever it's being put on.

1 comment:
It's pretty warm here, but it's raining a lot too plus it's windy. I walked to the metro but my umbrella reversed because of the wind :(. Hopefully the mechanism still works properly.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.