Update: 150!
When I started this a few days ago, initially I didn't think anyone would bother to read my email nor maintain any sort of interest in donating to "yet another" charity event. It was another case of me hesitating to open my cursing mouth to dare ask someone for something for myself. (Then Lil V pointed out that it wasn't for my benefit, which is the moment my logic came back from vacation.)
Well, it was a surprisingly quick adventure; in fact a very (!!!) generous donor brought the fund from $0 to $150 while I wasn't looking. Thank you so very much! The CBCF is sure to put it to good use in the continuing research on breast cancer.
It means that everyone else is still free to donate, though I haven't increased the fund goal. And I will continue to keep training for the run (not that I was even thinking of quitting), despite my terrible, terrible shape.

1 comment:
See how easy it is to get money for boobies...
/nobody runs for testicular cancer
//though at least one guy bikes
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.