Sunday, October 17, 2004

Some Comforting Moments

After needlessly bawling my brains out yesterday and exchanging some kind words, like the attention whore I usually am, I understand what people's concerns are about. No, I won't be throwing myself off tall structures or anything like that. Heaven forbid I bring everyone I know so much misery after all the pain I caused myself.

I think it suffices to say that I've stayed in Quebec long enough and I'd rather move out. Rather, mind you.

But there's a bit of a catch right now; the landlord is currently evicting us (from this disgusting apartment we stayed in for over 10 years) by June. We need a new place to go. Well, I think that if I ever manage to attain a full time position somewhere, it'd be time to buy ... a HOUSE.

No longer being nomadic or driven insane by landlords, other tenants, crazy drivers... ... ... now I'm just scratching my head...

Anyway, lots of options await me. But in the meantime I have a few intermediate goals:

  1. part-time job somewhere (somehow, someday)

  2. drivers license: learner's permit (theory test) on October 26th. Betcha didn't see THAT one coming. YES! I AM TEH MASTA OF SURPRISES!

  3. housekeeping, the Clean Sweep style. Except without all that money and carpentry and redecorating. That's too much trouble for a crappy place like this which we're leaving soon anyway.



Anyway, next post I'll find a random picture and post it. Happy thoughts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can come live with me again!

PJ

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.