Friday, October 08, 2004

Gross


So I was minding my own business this morning, shuffling around preparing for my family to arrive later this evening. (At this moment, Eddie, Rebecca, and Alex are stuck in traffic out in Montreal, being Thanksgiving weekend and all...) I had just cleaned some dishes, and satisfied with chores at the moment. Posted by Hello


Then suddenly I heard a loud noise, equivalent to a belch. I was unsure what happened so I investigated the sink. It is as you see here. Needless to say, I was not amused. Posted by Hello


I tried to flush it out with water, but as you see here, it didn't help. So I took the plunger and made one mighty plunge... which promptly released the water and crap, but broke the plunger. So much for being handy-dandy. By the way, it smelled as bad as it looks. I don't even want to know what it was. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crap just accumulates in those pipes over time. Never had a reflux though...

PJ

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.