Friday, May 21, 2004

Sub day #2



My second day of substitution involved 3 periods of NON STOP CRAZY-LOCO ACTION of GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS!!! No, seriously, I had a sec 4 class, a sec 5 class, and a sec 3 class. So obviously due to my credentials, I was supply teaching for history, economics, and geography classes.

Since the secondary 3 class was the LAST PERIOD of the day on a FRIDAY before a LONG WEEK-END, they were going nuts! Lots of "Miss! I need to use the washroom bad!" and "Miss! I need to go! It's a girl thing!" (from a guy). One even went as far as cutting himself on *something* somehow.

Kid 1 (who cut himself): Miss, will you kiss it for me?
Kid 2: Yeah miss, will you?
Me: [indicating to kid 2] You first.

Another kept trying to "bribe" me for some reason, with a one dollar coin. Another was bouncing off the walls and then I locked him out of the classroom for a good ten minutes.

Anyway, I can't get paid yet because I need to give the school a voided cheque so no cash for me yet. :( But the best place to get the exact salary of how much a public school teacher gets paid in Quebec is here: The most recent amendment of the teachers' collective agreement.



Well, off to the movies with my date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best and the Montreal English School Board sucks.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.