Monday, May 31, 2004

The Graduation Caper!


... toned down...



My mother is coming this evening to stay for the week to see my two convocations. Initially, I didn't want to go, but since my sister didn't want to go to hers and my parents forced her to go, I have the same deal. :p

I just got my robe this morning, and it looks real funny... I never realized how revealing the robe becomes in the front. I'd better go wash my nice pants.

The idea of The Graduation Caper (c) is to make a documentary of myself with the stupid robe. Wearing it while doing the most inconceivable things, like buying groceries or shopping for shoes, I was to document the entire week in film format.

Except... no one wanted to film me.

So I revised the plan, to have pictures instead. It seems too artificial that way - posed and even less believable, but I would then compile it into my album.

Except... no one wanted to shoot me.

In fact, I went to SUMS and took pictures of myself, all the way home. And it doesn't have the same effect at all. :( Anyway, once I get things uploaded from the camera, I'll have the album ready.
No thanks to anyone out there, by the way.


In the meantime, I just have to make sure my mum doesn't catch me doing too much. (I had though to go to chinatown with it, but my mum would have caught a fit.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I was not around, I could have made a picture or two!

(cr)Dave

Eugenie said...

Good-ish news; Lil V took a couple of pictures for me today in NDG. Meanwhile, Vadim is hopefully recovered from having his computers stolen last week and should be taking (proper) grad photos soon. Crazy antics brewing...!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.