Naruto, another Anime
So after a three-day downloading experience on this so-called "HIGH SPEED" DSL, I finally got the first Naruto episode. I figure, anything that has 80+ episodes so far and is ongoing can't be that bad, can it?
[Then again, Dragon Ball Z has 300+ and it's complete crap.]
[But then again, Kodomo no Omocha has 101 episodes and it was terrific...]
[But somehow, all those futuristic police anime series has a bigger cult following...]
[Stop digressing.]
[No, you stop.]
So I gave into the hype, and it isn't that bad after all. It's rather reminicent of IY in terms of era, but it doesn't have all the weird time-travelling / real world crosses. I can see the appeal of this series, being that hook of a young boy growing up an orphan and overcoming his fears of abandonmnet, etc. And kids will like it because the boy is a complete pain in the butt.
If I can get more freaking episodes before I go back to Montreal (which will probably take 30 years at this rate, stupid DSL), I'll burn them and we'll watch it and be all up ons.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.