Thursday, April 15, 2004

Oh My GOD...



I totally forgot to write about the Anti-Wine and Cheese... well, I did take boring photos... I'll try to get those up soon. Anyway, long story short, they had no bread *AGAIN* due to a sketchy allergy risk, and they put all the cheeses on paper napkins. Especially the runny, goopy ones. Good job, good job.

And of course, very few professors came. There were more "outgoing and incoming execs" at the party than there were guests.

At least they had one block of blue cheese. I'll also never forget that moment when Eugene went into the kitchen and helped himself to the St-André, and proclaimed that everything sucked but he was hungry so he was allowed to rummage at will. :p Heather was livid of course.

Mamma's still in TO. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.