Memoirs
... but not about me. However, I'll show you an excerpt of what I did get so far:
Most people studying in university and follow an academic track flow through these stages:
1. Enter undergraduate studies and feel completely self-assured.
2. In the early years, find that your peers are completely retarded.
3. In the middle years, find that your peers are as intelligent as you are.
4. In the final years, find that your peers are so insanely bright to a level that you can’t even squint to see.
5. Exit undergraduate studies and enter graduate studies, where the real struggle starts – among peers whose brain power is so overwhelmingly immense that the comparative scales make your intelligence level equivalent to a bagel.
It is true that no matter where you go in the world, there is always someone smarter, stronger, more handsome, more blah blah blah than you. This is the understanding that hit me so hard that I started to falter.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.