LOL Kids
Not the first "???" fan pic that I have come across while teaching, but I thought I would show this to you for the hell of it. I just found it on the back of one of the quizzes I am marking, and yes I am giving it back to the student with the comment.
Some of them still don't know my name, despite it being displayed continuously on the blackboard.
I updated Norm's link so now it goes to teh awesomest webpage evar! And both Jorghnassen and I are looking forward to possibly seeing him in Waterloo next week. Raintree Cafe!

4 comments:
Norm better change a certain picture on that website or we're taking him to Coffee Time!
Send him a photo!
Yes, send him a photo ... and he'll think about it >:)
Duuuuuuude! Norm's site is AWE... khem... khem... AWESOME! Wow!
David(Air_
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.