I should mention I don't like the fact that clicking on comments now goes directly to the "posting comment" window, rather than displaying the original post + comments first.
Yeah, you'll have to bear with me for a bit because I resetted the template. (I was messing around with it and I got tired of trying to figure out what I did wrong.)
6 comments:
you got me a suit?
a bunny suit? :)
Done! But now I'll have to take the metro to get home tonight :(.
(I find it funny that he listens to a blog and not an email...)
Well... it wouldn't be a bad idea now, would it brem? Although what you do with a bunny suit is your own business...
I should mention I don't like the fact that clicking on comments now goes directly to the "posting comment" window, rather than displaying the original post + comments first.
Yeah, you'll have to bear with me for a bit because I resetted the template. (I was messing around with it and I got tired of trying to figure out what I did wrong.)
Yay! Potatoes!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.